Search by Title
Filter by Timeframe
Hide Key facts, Own, Want and Buy options.
June 12 2020
Top 20 Trending Key Issues June 12th, 2020 🎁 Support the continued development of Key Collector Comics by using the eBay links for ANY purchase. No additional charges are incurred when using links to make a purchase. Thank you!
- One of four covers that Diamond Distributors ordered to be destroyed due to the Year of the Villain banner shown on the cover which did not apply to these issues
- 1st cameo appearance of Gold Lantern
- 1st cameo appearance of Monster Boy
- Adaptation of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
- Published by DC in 1989, two years later Marvel began publishing the comic book series, Bill & Ted's Excellent Comic Book
- Cheerios mail-away promotion
- 1st full appearance of the Virus, a metal nano-virus that overtakes its host
- *issue is picking up momentum due to speculators believing that this character and the recently introduced Virus have some relation to one another
- *this issue is on Hot Keys, not as a suggestion to purchase but to inform why it is selling - ⚠️ Cates and Stegman have referred to their character as brand new and this earlier Virus does not resemble the current Virus
- 1st appearance of Hercules, Zeus and Olympus
- First battle of Thor vs Hercules
- [November 2019 - Hercules is a rumored character for the Eternals but an April 2020 announcement of a live-action Hercules movie based on the Disney cartoon calls into question if the rumor was misinterpreted]
- 1st appearance of Miles Morales
- Newsstand edition with 'Black Panther' printed in the UPC box
- Newsstand print runs account for approximately 1-3% of the 74,000 direct market orders for Ultimate Fallout #4.
- Experts have tracked approx. 50 discovered Newsstand copies so far with only 4 confirmed CGC 9.6 copies and 1 confirmed CGC 9.8.
- Newsstand editions are notoriously difficult to find in high grade. Distribution, display and browsing habits are very different from direct market systems meaning oftentimes, issues are carelessly handled or read significantly
- 1st appearance of Terry McGinnis in a comic book
- It is important to be aware of the differences between several editions of this book that exist
- Direct Edition - as seen in the image with DIRECT EDITION printed in the UPC box
- Newsstand Edition - UPC box in the lower-left corner, dated March 1999 with an original retail price of $1.99
- Promotional Edition - 'FREE Special Origin Issue' printed below the DC logo with a white rectangle in the lower-left corner intended for stores to stamp their logo. Dated June 1999 with a Jell-O advertisement on the back cover
- Six Flags Promotional Edition - displays a Six Flags amusement park logo printed in the white rectangle. Dated October 1999 with a PlayStation advertisement on the back cover
- Third Printing Promotional Edition - dated July 2000 with a Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker DVD advertisement on the back cover
- [November 2020 - it is rumored that Warner Bros. is interested in Timothée Chalamet for the role of Terry McGinnis for a Batman Beyond project. There is also speculation that Michael Keaton will reprise his role as an elder Bruce Wayne mentoring Terry McGinnis]