Search by Title
Filter by Timeframe
Hide Key facts, Own, Want and Buy options.
1st Seen Onscreen
Comic book characters or series that were first introduced in movies or on TV 🗝 For All Featured Categories Tap CATEGORIES 🎤 Subscribe for $1.99
- Adaptation of the 1991 film 'Hook'
- Marvel released three publications of this adaptation, all within a week of one another and in the following order: Magazine, the Softcover Trade Paperback then the standard comic book issue #1 in a four-part series
- 1st appearance of Terry McGinnis in a comic book
- It is important to be aware of the differences between several editions of this book that exist
- Direct Edition - as seen in the image with DIRECT EDITION printed in the UPC box
- Newsstand Edition - UPC box in the lower-left corner, dated March 1999 with an original retail price of $1.99
- Promotional Edition - 'FREE Special Origin Issue' printed below the DC logo with a white rectangle in the lower-left corner intended for stores to stamp their logo. Dated June 1999 with a Jell-O advertisement on the back cover
- Six Flags Promotional Edition - displays a Six Flags amusement park logo printed in the white rectangle. Dated October 1999 with a PlayStation advertisement on the back cover
- Third Printing Promotional Edition - dated July 2000 with a Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker DVD advertisement on the back cover
- [November 2020 - it is rumored that Warner Bros. is interested in Timothée Chalamet for the role of Terry McGinnis for a Batman Beyond project. There is also speculation that Michael Keaton will reprise his role as an elder Bruce Wayne mentoring Terry McGinnis]
- Movie prop created for the Steven Spielberg film 'Empire of the Sun'
- Interior consists of four original pages of art and the remaining pages are from Superman #432
- Variant cover art by Doug Chiang
- Recreation of the 'Back to the Future II' movie prop 'Gray's Sports Almanac'
- Distributed by ZBox, a website and mystery box subscriptions service
- ✅ This series launched on 10/21/2015 which was the date in the future that Doc and Marty traveled to in Back to the Future II
- Prop comic from the NBC television series 'Heroes' (2006-2010)
- Interior pages feature art by Tim Sale and a biography of the fictional character, Isaac Mendez
- One-shot comic book based off of the children's television show which was an adaptation of a Japanese television series called Kamen Rider Black RX
- Cameo appearance of the Power Rangers
- 1st appearance of Zorro in comic books, officially
- *unlicensed appearance in Hit Comics #55 (1948) without attribution to the creator, Johnston McCulley
- Titled 'The Mark of Zorro,’ the same as the 1920s silent film
- *both movie and comic were adaptations of the first Zorro novella, 'The Curse of Capistrano'