Search by Title
Filter by Timeframe
Hide Key facts, Own, Want and Buy options.
Obtained By Mail
A categorical listing of Obtained By Mail curated by Key Collector Comics.
- 8-page black and white comic book included in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan Club Membership Kit
- Obtained by mail after sending in an order form that was included with TMNT Playmates action figures plus a $15.00 fee
- Included in the TMNT branded kit was the comic book (shown in image), a sticker, a numbered membership card, an orange and white bandana, a 12-month membership to the Chaos Chronicle newsletter and a letter from the president of the marketing company that produced the kit
- Adaptation of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
- Published by DC in 1989, two years later Marvel began publishing the comic book series, Bill & Ted's Excellent Comic Book
- Cheerios mail-away promotion
- 1st appearance of Mortal Kombat characters in comic books
- Prequel story related to the first game, written and illustrated by Mortal Kombat co-creator, John Tobias
- "Collector's Edition" with $3.00 printed on the cover, distributed by mail
- Scarce issue that pits Spider-man and Daredevil against Venom
- Issue exclusively obtained through a Unicef mail-in charity drive
- Poster included in the issue
- Promotional giveaway obtained by submitting specially-marked Chef Boyardee labels via USPS
- Identified by the absence of the words 'Direct Edition'
- Reprint of 'Incredible Hulk #1' (1962)
- Obtained by pre-ordering the 'The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction' video game by Vivendi Universal