Search by Title
Filter by Timeframe
Hide Key facts, Own, Want and Buy options.
* See all VARIANTS listed under CATEGORIES * Please use the eBay links provided to help Key Collector Comics continue to develop new and exciting features
- 1st cover appearance of Ultimate Venom
- 1st appearance of the synthetic symbiote in the beaker, later it bonds to The Maker, an evil Reed Richards From the Ultimate Universe
- Preview appearance of Bile, a cannibalistic madman with the strength and eating habits of a spider
- *Bile was presented as a joke in this issue but CBR posts an article about Donny Cates taking an interest in the character even though it seemed the tweet exchange was more conversational without future plans
- *character never appeared in a story but bears similar horror attributes as Spiders-Man of Earth 11580 (See Spider-Verse button)
- 1st team appearance and origin of the Exolon, parasites made of living darkness created by Knull
- 1st team appearance of the Nameless, a group of lost Kree explorers infected by the Exolon
- Origin of Symbiotes
- 1st appearance of the planet Klyntar, named after the Symbiote word for "cage”, comprised of Symbiote mass with Knull's physical body at the center
- 1st mention of the team Agents of the Cosmos
- 1st full appearance of Knull.
- Part of the Venom/Carnage mythology. Knull is the God of the Symbiotes and was responsible for the creation of the Symbiote race.
- Marvel teased a universe wide Knull event last week led by Knull co-creator, Donny Cates.
- Several variants exist including a 1:25 cover art by Jorge Molina, a SDCC 2018 Previews exclusive limited to 4,000 copies & 2nd through 5th printings.
- The 3rd printing features the first cover appearance of Knull (disputable: see Venom #5 Skan Variant and Venom #4 2nd printing)
- Prices on CGC 9.8 copies of the regular cover picked up significantly to an average of $375 (up from $250 last week) with an all-time high sale of $400 on Thursday.
- Both the Molina variant and the 3rd print average slightly higher prices but have far fewer sales. The regular cover almost doubled in price this week (to within spitting distance of the price of the Molina variant) with an explosion of sales.