Search by Title
Filter by Timeframe
Hide Key facts, Own, Want and Buy options.
- 1st appearance of Lord Dark Wind, a scientist who invented the process of adamantium bonding to bone
- There are 5 types of adamantium in the mainstream Marvel universe: Proto - Captain America's shield is made of this kind, Primary - the kind that's bonded to Wolverine's skeleton, Secondary - an adamantium/steel alloy, Beta - a version of True adamantium that changes on a molecular level when grafted to bone, Adamantine - an adamantium/gold alloy
- Battle of Wolverine and The Punisher in a story called 'Vertical Challenge' by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson, creators of The Boys
- Two-issue arc with sequences of gratuitous violence where Wolverine takes a shotgun blast to the face that exposes the entirety of his adamantium skull
- The Punisher then incapacitated Logan with a close-range shot to the genitalia and assured him that they’d grow back