Search by Title
Filter by Timeframe
Hide Key facts, Own, Want and Buy options.
- 1st cameo appearance and origin of Cindy Moon, later becomes Silk
- 1st appearance of Clash
- Preview appearance of Lash and Inferno in a back-up story introducing the title 'Inhuman
- *Cindy Moon's ankle is seen being bitten by the radioactive spider in one panel and in another she is in the background, crouched down attending to the bite with her hair obscuring her face
- 1st appearance of Silk, a Korean-American girl who was bitten by the same radioactive spider as Peter Parker
- [August 2020 - speculation that Silk will be the main character featured in a Sony film that was confirmed to be female-focused]
- [September 2020 - Variety confirms Silk is moving forward with a live action feature for Amazon with writer Lauren Moon in negotiations. Chris Miller and Phil Lord to executive produce]
- 1st appearance of Silk.
- 1:10 variant cover art by Huberto Ramos.
- Cindy Moon (aka Silk) is a Korean-Ameican girl who was bitten by the same radioactive spider as Peter Parker.
- This week, Sony announced that hitmakers Phil Lord and Chris Miller are producing a TV show based on Silk that would potential release on Amazon.
- Interest in Silk and this book spiked again (after ticking up a few months ago thanks to Miles Morales heat) and quickly set records.
- A CGC 9.8 copy sold this week for a record $800. CGC 9.6 copies are just as strong and holding at $500.
- Beware though, the variant is one of the books rumored to part of a very large stash of books obtained through questionable means by someone close to the manufacturing and transportation.
- Even with this news, the sheer supply has kept the book very much under the $1k range with contemporaries are far over. Even the regular cover to Amazing Fantasy #15 has crossed $1k.
- Keep an eye out for the J Scott Campbell covers (regular, sketch cover and negative cover) which are quite rare and starting to spark serious chatter.
- Silk is set to make an appearance in the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel.
- Three store exclusives exist including a variant cover by J. Scott Campbell, a variant black & white cover by J. Scott Campbell & a variant 'reverse negative' cover by J. Scott Campbell.
- A 2nd print exists with 'Second Printing' printed beneath the issue number.
- Debut of new Silk costume, the first time Silk is seen in her classic black, white and red body suit, she previously wore a makeshift costume made up of webbing
- 1st cameo appearance of Solus, the father of the Inheritors
- 2nd appearance of Spider-Woman, Spider-Gwen
- 1st meeting of Spider-Gwen, Silk and Spider-Woman, appear together in the same place
- 1st cameo appearance of Supaidaman in U.S. comics
- Many cameo appearances of Spider-Characters including: Iron Fist, Hulk, Human Torch, Kaine, Uncle Ben, Wolverine, Venom, Deadpool, 1969 cartoon version, Tarzan, Warlock and more
- First team series featuring Spider-Women: Spider-Woman, Silk and Spider-Gwen
- [Late 2018 - The Hollywood Reporter broke news that an all female Spider-Verse spinoff was in the works - this could also include Madame Web or any of the female Spider-related characters: Anya Corazon, Spider-Woman Julie Carpenter, Mayday Parker, Annie Parker