- 1st appearance of Silk.
- 1:10 variant cover art by Huberto Ramos.
- Cindy Moon (aka Silk) is a Korean-Ameican girl who was bitten by the same radioactive spider as Peter Parker.
- This week, Sony announced that hitmakers Phil Lord and Chris Miller are producing a TV show based on Silk that would potential release on Amazon.
- Interest in Silk and this book spiked again (after ticking up a few months ago thanks to Miles Morales heat) and quickly set records.
- A CGC 9.8 copy sold this week for a record $800. CGC 9.6 copies are just as strong and holding at $500.
- Beware though, the variant is one of the books rumored to part of a very large stash of books obtained through questionable means by someone close to the manufacturing and transportation.
- Even with this news, the sheer supply has kept the book very much under the $1k range with contemporaries are far over. Even the regular cover to Amazing Fantasy #15 has crossed $1k.
- Keep an eye out for the J Scott Campbell covers (regular, sketch cover and negative cover) which are quite rare and starting to spark serious chatter.
- Silk is set to make an appearance in the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel.
- Three store exclusives exist including a variant cover by J. Scott Campbell, a variant black & white cover by J. Scott Campbell & a variant 'reverse negative' cover by J. Scott Campbell.
- A 2nd print exists with 'Second Printing' printed beneath the issue number.