- 1st comic book appearance of Harley Quinn.
- Introduced as a villain and a romantic interest for the Joker in Batman: The Animated Series. She was the star of her own animated show as well as the Suicide Squad & Birds of Prey feature films.
- Along with Deadpool, she is arguably the most popular character created in the last 30 years and this book is now established as a collector blue chip.
- Although it is unlikely, rumors are swirling that DC Comics plan to use newly introduced villain Punchline, to kill Harley Quinn. Coupled with anticipation for the upcoming James Gunn feature film, The Suicide Squad, demand is climbing.
- CGC 9.8 copies have been hitting an average of $1,800 while Newsstand editions in 9.8 can reach $2,500.
- A Newsstand edition exists but is rare in high grade. Experts tracking CGC 9.8 copies note that the Newsstand comes up once for every approximately 8 direct copies.