Publisher: Death Ray Graphics
Published: Dec 2002
Search by Issue #
Filter by Timeframe
Hide Key facts, Own, Want and Buy options.
- Parody of Charlie Brown that describes the main character as a blockheaded, wishy-washy killing machine
- One-shot that collects 'A Peanut Scorned,' a story first printed throughout the four-issue series 'Deep Fried' (2001)
- Includes an original story titled 'A Weapon Brown Christmas'
- Deluxe hardcover limited to 1,000 copies, signed and numbered
- 416 pages of writer/artist Jason Yungbluth's Weapon Brown web comic that parodies Charlie Brown as a post-apocalyptic warrior
- Features stories including 'It's The Great Pumpkin, Weapon Brown' where Linus and Sally attempt to summon the Great Pumpkin via a sexual ritual in a pumpkin patch