Search by Issue #
Hide "Key" facts, "Own","Want" and "Buy" options.
Iron Man Armor
Note: The armor in this category is the primary Marvel timeline (Earth-616) and specific to Tony Stark
Remember, You Can View ALL Past Features By Tapping 'Additional' then 'Categories'
Subscribers Have Access To EXTRA Features Designed To Help You Add 💲Value💲 To Your Collection: Valuable Seconds, Newstand Variants and more
eBay Links Are LIVE Again - Please Click Thru To eBay From Key Collector Comics Links When Making Any eBay Purchase
- 1st appearance of Shatterax, a cybernetically enhanced Kree hunter and member of Starforce
- Debut of Iron Man's 'Space Armor, Model II' which grants access to Kree Intelligence and simulates fight scenarios
- Debut of Iron Man's 'Extremis' armor, a combination of nanotech with Stark's advanced armor enhancing the whole but more importantly, giving Tony the power to control his machinery with his thoughts
- ***cameo of armor still in a suitcase in issue #4
- Debut of Iron Man's 'Hypervelocity' armor which includes among other attributes, a feature that stores the wearer's memory, insight and logic so that it can operate on its own if necessary
- 1st appearance of Absynthe, capable of hacking Iron Man's armor
- Premiere issue of the World War Hulk five-issue limited series continuing from events that occurred in 'Planet Hulk'
- Debut of Iron Man's 'Hulkbuster II' armor
- Debut of Iron Man's 'Bleeding Edge' armor as used in the Infinity War movie
- Debut of Iron Man's 'Detroit Steel' armor, a heavy suit with melee and projectile weaponry
- Premiere issue of the new Avengers team: Spider-Man (Morales), Vision, Nova (Alexander), Thor (Foster), Captain America (Wilson), Iron Man and Ms. Marvel (Khan)
- Debut of Iron Man's 'Model 52' armor, designed with more mass and capable of transforming into a car
- Debut of Iron Man's 'Fing Fang Foombuster' armor, a twenty-story tall suit of armor to battle the dragon
- Debut of Iron Man's 'Nano' armor, a microscopic suit controlled by Stark to attack an enemy internally
- Debut of Iron Man's standard armor similar to the design worn in the Infinity War movie