Search by Title
Filter by Timeframe
Hide Key facts, Own, Want and Buy options.
KCC Music IV
A categorical listing of KCC Music IV curated by Key Collector Comics.
- Trade paperback that collects issues #1 - #12 of The Pendulum comic book series, Insane Clown Posse Vol. 3 #1, Hallowicked #1
- Includes a CD of all music tracks that were released on a CD with each individual polybagged issue plus an exclusive intro
- Missing from the CD are the tracks from issue #7 which were going to be incorporated into an album that was never produced
- Values below reflect item with CD
- Original retail price: $34.95
- Preview appearance of Coheed Kilgannon
- Sketches of characters and backstory information associated with the Amory Wars comic book series
- Amory Wars is written by Claudio Sanchez, the frontman of the band Coheed and Cambira
- The series offers additional context to the band's lyrics that tells an ongoing science fiction story
- Biography of the band Oingo Boingo, a new wave band active during the 80s, formed by Danny Elfman, the composer of the Simpsons theme song, The Nightmare Before Christmas and other famous films
- Limited edition comic book packaged with the Hip Hop Family Tree boxed set, released by Fantagraphics in 2014
- Embossed with gold foil
- Cover tribute to late 80s/early 90s comics with a character similar to Rob Liefeld's Cable
- 40-page, independently published comic book by Wayne Coyne, front man of the Flaming Lips
- Described as fantasy-inspired and psychedelic
- Sold at 2013 San Diego Comic-Con
- ✅ A follow-up issue was also published and sold at Bonnaroo music fest in 2013
- 40-page one-shot commemorating the 10 year anniversary of Jenny Lewis' first solo album 'Rabbit Fur Coat'
- Eight-page story, lyrics and 15 illustrations inspired by the song (album) Rabbit Fur Coat
- Limited to 1,000 copies and sold during Lewis' Rabbit Fur Coat 10th Anniversary tour (2016)
- Biography of the American electropunk band Mindless Self Indulgence (MSI)
- One-shot written by members of the band that relate extreme but reportedly true stories of life as a touring band
- One-shot comic featuring Martha Splatterhead, the mascot of 1980s thrash-metal band 'The Accused'
- Includes a flexi-disc, compatible with CD players, of the song 'Straight Razor' (Going for the Throat)
- Five-issue series featuring the hip hop group Public Enemy
- Public Enemy clashes with a villainous corporation called The Executives who are hunting down one of the group's fans who holds the key to their world domination
- Written by Chuck D of Public Enemy
- 1st published work in the comic book industry by Gerard Way, writer of Umbrella Academy and frontman for My Chemical Romance
- Story about a serial killer written by Gerard Way (Garry Way) when he was 16 years old
- [example of the type of issues found in the Dollar Bin Diving Subscriber feature]
- First hip-hop comic book, independently published and inspired by the music movement in it's early days
- Written entirely in rhyme, Max Robot is credited for capturing the spirit of east coast hip-hop's underground purity, untouched by commercialism
- Initial print run of 500 black and white copies
- *value cannot be determined
- *exercise extreme caution if considering a purchase, reprints and mini-posters are identical to the original cover
- Cover appearance of The Beatles
- Interior story titled 'The Beatles Were My Downfall' about a girl obsessed with Ringo Starr
- Premiere issue of Summer Love, one of two series that split off from the title 'Brides of Love'
- Photo headshots of The Rolling Stones on the cover, two-page band biography inside
- Premiere issue of 'Hollywood Romances' one of two series that split off from the title 'Brides of Love'