Search by Title
Filter by Timeframe
Hide Key facts, Own, Want and Buy options.
WandaVision: Confirmed Characters and Speculation 🔔 Thank you for contributing to the continued development of Key Collector when using the eBay links to make ANY purchase Disney+ Premiere Date December 2020 (subject to change)
- 1st appearance and origin of Yellow Claw, a descendant of Genghis Khan and a crime lord
- 1st appearance of Jimmy Woo, a government operative who has worked for S.H.I.E.L.D., Agents of Atlas and others agencies
- [February 2020 - photos from the set of WandaVision confirm Jimmy Woo will be in the Disney+ series]
- 1st appearance of Jade Claw AKA Suwan, the niece of Yellow Claw
- 1st appearance of Doctor Strange
- 1st appearance of the Ancient One, former Sorcerer Supreme
- 1st appearance of Wong, Doctor Strange's assistant
- 1st appearance of Nightmare, in shadows
- [December 2019 - Doctor Strange is rumored to make an appearance in the WandaVision TV series]
- 1st team appearance of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants led by Magneto
- 1st appearance of Scarlet Witch
- 1st appearance of Quicksilver
- 1st appearance of Mastermind, later assumes the identity of Jason Wyngarde
- 1st appearance of Toad
- 2nd appearance of Magneto
- Although the Scarlet Witch's costume is colored green on the cover, it is red in the story
- Black Panther joins the Avengers
- 1st appearance of the Grim Reaper
- [December 2019 - Grim Reaper is a favorite theory among social media scoopers that could have legitimacy given the fact that the character has been an antagonist of Vision and Scarlet Witch but theoretically, it is possible that leaked info, vaguely reporting a character with a scythe could actually be Samhain from Vision and Scarlet Witch #1]
- 1st appearance of Vision.
- 2nd appearance of Ultron.
- Rounding out the Hot 10 this week is a vision (I'm a genius!) of the future of MCU tv collecting.
- The much anticipated Wanda/Vision tv show is premiering on Disney+ in December and the trailers look bonkers fantastico.
- Collectors are jazzed and the heat from the impending drop is lifting prices for the Vision's 1st app.
- This week we saw a record breaking sale at ComicLink with a CGC 9.8 graded copy ending at a new all-time high of $21,251.
- This is significantly up from recent 9.8 sales and up from the previous record of $20,000 which was timed with the release of Avengers Age of Ultron (which introduced Vision to the MCU).
- A CGC 9.4 copy also sold for $2,495 which is the highest price in grade since 2014 and just inches away from the all-time high of $2,868 (set right before the release of Age of Ultron).
- Lastly, we saw a CGC 8.5 sell for $825 which is the highest sale since 2017.
- What's been bugging me though? If this is actually a Scarlet Witch show, where's the heat on her 1st app...uh oh. Did I just @x tip you?!
- 1st appearance of Agatha Harkness, Franklin Richards’ nanny and a mentor to Scarlet Witch
- [December 2019 - set photos from WandaVision reveal a scene that could be set during the Salem Witch Trials leading speculators to believe Agatha Harkness will be a character in the series]
- [September 2020 - the latest WandaVision trailer, when viewed in close-captioned, identifies the 'nosey neighbor' as Agnes which is leading many to believe she is intended to be Agatha]
- 1st appearance of Ebony, Agatha's cat who turns into a demon-like creature
- First mention of the name Franklin Richards
- First solo series featuring Vision and Scarlet Witch
- 1st appearance of Samhain, the physical embodiment of Halloween
- [February 2020 - photos of Scarlet Witch in her classic costume on Halloween and a casting call for Trick or Treaters indicate the script is going to borrow from the premiere issue of this limited series]
- 1st appearance of Master Pandemonium, a conduit for demons to enter the world
- [February 2020: Speculation - in the comic books, Master Pandemonium steals the souls of Wanda's children, William and Thomas who disappear for decades until being introduced as Young Avengers, Wiccan and Speed]
- Scarlet Witch gives birth to her and the Vision's twin sons
- 1st appearance of Thomas Shepherd as a baby, later becomes Speed
- 1st appearance of Billy Kaplan as a baby, later becomes Wiccan
- [February 2020 - a teaser of WandaVision confirms the couple has twins]
- 1st appearance of a colorless Vision
- [June 2018 - speculation that this aspect of the story line where upon being reassembled, Vision's data is wiped, will be incorporated in the Wanda/Vision Disney+ series]
- Monica Rambeau becomes Photon
- [speculation: Monica Rambeau was introduced as Captain Marvel in the comic books but it is unlikely she will assume the name in the MCU. In the Captain Marvel movie, Monica's mother was an Air Force pilot who had the code name Photon. If Monica becomes super-powered, she will likely honor her mother by assuming the same name]
- 1st team appearance of the Young Avengers
- 1st appearance of Kate Bishop, later becomes the second Hawkeye
- 1st appearance of Patriot, a young black man whose grandfather was one of the original Super Soldier serum test subjects
- 1st appearance of Iron Lad, later revealed to be Kang
- 1st appearance of Hulkling, son of Kree hero Mar-Vell and Skrull queen Anelle
- 1st appearance of the Asgardian, the son of Scarlet Witch, later renamed Wiccan
- Several versions of this issue exist including a Toybiz reprint, a black and white Wizard World variant, a Director's Cut and a CGC 9.5 Wizard World VIP Edition, limited to 285 copies
- 1st appearance of Tommy Shepherd, son of Scarlet Witch, becomes Speed in Young Avengers #12
- [February 2020 - a teaser of WandaVision confirms the couple will have twins]
- 1st appearance of Agatha Harkness in the Ultimate Universe, a younger version than the 616 character
- [December 2019 - rumors strongly suggest that the witch, Agatha Harkness will appear in the Wanda/Vision TV series. Although Harkness first appears in an earlier issue of the Fantastic Four, the actress cast in Wanda/Vision, Kathryn Hahn, is visually more aligned with the Ultimate Universe of Agatha Harkness]