Search by Title
Filter by Timeframe
Hide Key facts, Own, Want and Buy options.
Sounds & Slogans
🎁 Please utilize the eBay links provided at no additional cost to you. Thank you 🚨 See MORE Categories under the button on the MAIN SCREEN labeled CATEGORIES USE CODE TOM101 FOR ALL-ACCESS TO KEY COLLECTOR
- 1st appearance and origin of The Lizard
- First reference to Spider-Man's ability to sense danger with the thought 'My Spider Sense is starting to tingle'
- First use of Namor's battle phrase, 'Imperious Rex'
- *decades later, when Thor asks Namor the meaning of the phrase, Namor answers, 'It means I’m going to feed your sorry Asgardian hide to the biggest sharks I can find.'
- 1st appearance of Behemoth, a protector of Atlantis
- 1st team appearance of the new X-Men: Storm (1st), Nightcrawler (1st), Colossus (1st), Thunderbird (1st), Wolverine
- 2nd full appearance of Wolverine and the first time "snikt" is used to represent the sound of his claws popping
- 1st appearance of Illyana Rasputin as a child
- 1st appearance of Krakoa, the Living Island
- Alan Scott, Green Lantern uses the phrase: in brightest day, in darkest night - no evil shall escape my sight - let those who worship evil's might - beware my power, Green Lantern's light
- Classic cover art by Bob Kane featuring the Joker
- Joker repeatedly uses the word 'boner' throughout this story, panels that often show up on social media posts
- 1st appearance of Pharaoh Rama-Tut, later revealed to be the time-traveler Kang the Conqueror
- Stan Lee first uses the phrase "Nuff Said" in the Special Announcements section
- 1st appearance of Dormammu, ruler of the Dark Dimension
- 1st appearance of Clea, future wife of Doctor Strange
- *rumored to be in Doctor Strange II
- Doctor Strange uses the phrase 'By The Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth'
- Origin of the Silver Surfer
- Origin of the Watchers
- 1st appearance of Shalla-Bal
- Silver Surfer first says, "where soars the Silver Surfer...there must he soar alone!"
- Death of Thunderbird, John Proudstar
- 3rd appearance of Nighcrawler
- Earliest use of the word 'Bamf' to describe the sound of Nightcrawler teleportating via an alternate dimension